June 7, 2017 in #News
June 7, 2017 | source: businesswire.com
PORTLAND, Maine–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, today announced that a number of renowned brands are using the expansive capabilities of its best-in-class prepaid commerce platform, CashStar Commerce, to offer gift card-based marketing promotions this Father’s Day and graduation season.
.@CashStar enables leading brands to run gift card promotions for Father’s Day and commencement season
“With record spending predicted for both Father’s Day and graduation season, we’re seeing more brands than ever offering promotions to reward customer purchases for both events,” said Terry Sutton, CashStar’s vice president of Client Success. “We’ve seen year-over-year increases in eGift Card sales for events such as Mother’s Day, and we expect the same growth for dads and grads as well.”
According to NRF’s 2017 Father’s Day Spending Survey, 77 percent of Americans plan to celebrate Father’s Day and 43 percent plan to purchase a gift card, with total spending for the holiday projected to be a record-high of more than $15 billion. In addition, NRF’s 2017 Graduation Spending Survey revealed that 33 percent of shoppers plan to give gift cards, and total spending is expected to reach $5.6 billion, also a record-high.
Some of the brands using the CashStar platform to power upcoming promotions include:
- AMC Theatres®: Through June 18, receive a regular-sized popcorn with the purchase of $50 in AMC Theatres® Gift Cards
- BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse: Through June 18, receive a $10 BJ’s Bonus Card for every $50 spent in eGift Cards
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill: Through June 16, receive a $10 Bonus Card for every $50 spent in gift cards
- Guitar Center: Through June 18, receive a $10 Promo eGift Card with the purchase of a $50 eGift Card
- Half Price Books: Through June 18, receive a 30 percent-off coupon with the purchase of a $25 eGift Card
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Through June 18 receive a $10 eBonus Card for every $50 spent in gift cards
- JCPenney: Through June 18, receive a $10 coupon for every $75 purchased in JCPenney eGift Cards
- Kona Grill: Through June 18, receive a $10 eGift Card for every $50 spent in gift cards
- Levy Restaurants: Through July 1, receive a $25 Bonus Card for every $100 spent in gift cards
- Papa John’s: Through June 18, receive a large one-topping pizza with the purchase of a $25 eGift Card
- P.F. Chang’s: Through June 18, receive a $10 P.F. Chang’s Bonus Card for every $50 purchased in P.F. Chang’s Gift Cards
- Regal Entertainment: Through June 18, receive a $10 eGift Card good for use at Regal concession stands with purchase of a $50 eGift Card
- Shula’s: Through June 20, receive a $25 Bonus Card for every $150 spent in gift cards
- Stein Mart: Through June 17, receive a $20 eBonus Card for every $100 purchased in Stein Mart eGift Cards
- Studio Movie Grill: Through June 28, receive a $5 eBonus card for every $30 gift card purchased online at studiomoviegrill.com
- TGI Fridays: Through June 30, receive a $10 Bonus Bites Card for every $50 worth of eGift Cards purchased
- United Airlines MileagePlus X App: From June 7 through June 18, earn up to double miles when purchasing eGift Cards from several top brands on the MileagePlus X app and receive 15 percent off when using MileagePlus award miles to purchase eGift Cards from select brands
To see more Father’s Day and graduation day promotions powered by CashStar, visit our website.
CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, enables the world’s top retailers and restaurants to grow and innovate in the rapidly evolving retail environment. CashStar provides best-in-class capabilities, revenue-optimizing risk management and a client success model based on aligned growth, to optimize digital gifting and prepaid commerce experiences. CashStar powers more than 300 leading brands worldwide including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Nine West, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, Ulta Beauty and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more, please visit www.cashstar.com, follow @CashStar or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cait Mattingly, 617-986-5033