Mosaik Partners was founded in 2013 by fintech industry veterans Miles Kilburn and Howard Mergelkamp, who have worked together for more than 20 years, beginning with their first transaction in 2001, the $1.2 billion acquisition of the Star Network by Concord EFS. Miles and Howard founded Mosaik Partners to provide early capital to experienced founders building and using technology to address clear pain points across the financial services universe.
At Mosaik, we apply our capital, domain expertise and vast network of relationships to help high growth companies and entrepreneurs innovate in both new and established segments of commerce. We provide the perspective, experience and resources they need to succeed from product launch to a mature, profitable business.
Today, Mosaik Partners works closely with 12 portfolio companies and is actively investing out of Mosaik Fund III.
- Business Models: Enterprise financial technology / B2B and B2B2C models
- Stage: Early stage businesses, needing seed investment through Series B capital
- Verticals: Payments, Wealth / Investment Tech, RegTech , Insurtech, AI / Data Science
- Check Size: Deploying $5M to $15M over time
- Geographies: North America and Western Europe